Thursday, January 3, 2008

do potential customers really not matter?

i called microsoft to get some clarification on specific products that they offered. the lady i spoke with was very nice and helpful. she was bias (as i expected) but turned me off a bit when i asked how she compared to the competition and she started cutting other services down (by name). none the less, i asked her for her contact info as i usually have more questions as soon as i hang up the phone. she took my info and told me that she'd email me her info. it has been at least 3 weeks and i have yet to receive that email.

so, a week ago, i emailed the tech support line hoping someone would get back to me..... figuring potential sales would spark some action to respond. alas....no response yet. i wonder if i will ever get an email from them... i won't hold my breath.

No comments: